- Priest - Leads his family and
community spiritually. He prays with and for his family daily because he
knows that the fervent, effectual prayers of a righteous man avail much.
He takes his family to church and is not simply present on Sundays but
actively involved. He stays submitted to the church and its vision.
- King - Provides financial,
emotional, and physical stability for whom he is responsible for.
- Warrior/Soldier - A protector. His spirit is
assertive and aggressive. He is willing to live and die for what he
- Character - He does not compromise his
beliefs. He has a problem with buying bootleg CDs and DVDs.
- Disciplined - Controls his flesh. He
understands that success only comes with discipline and there is no room
for excuses. He has enough self-control to stop lusting, drinking,
smoking, lying, and fornicating.
- Accountable - Allows himself to be challenged and held to a higher standard than the world would dictate. No man can be strong if he is not accountable to someone else. Do not refuse instruction and always seek wise and Godly counsel. A man without accountability is a dangerous man.
- Committed - Will do whatever it takes to
achieve goals. Sleepless nights are a small price to pay.
- Servant - Jesus was a servant so never
believe that serving others needs before your own is beneath you.
- Visionary - Proverbs 29:18 says
"Where there is no vision the people perish". This man is living
today but also sees tomorrow, he is planning and preparing for the future.
He has conceived something in his mind and is now moving toward bringing
that thing into existence.
- Leader - He is the “point man”. He leads by example and sets the tone. This man understands that as he goes, so the family goes.